Balinese, Peterbald, Siamese, Oriental, Foreign White Clubs, Groups, Orgs, Associations - Ferntree Gully, VIC : Perfect Pets Profile
Royal Thai Cat Club was formed and granted GCCFV Affiliation in October 2008.
The purposes of the Club shall be:
1. To promote responsible cat ownership.
2. To foster the welfare and kind treatment of all cats.
3. To raise public awareness of the benefits of cat ownership
4. To promote the Siamese Breed Group (Group 2).
5. To promote showing and responsible breeding of purebred cats
6. To provide a supportive and caring network for those associated with Siamese /Oriental cat breeds and to rescue and care for those cats in distress or need.
7. To hold and promote cat shows and exhibitions
8. To unite members in the bonds of friendship and mutual understanding in an open forum.
9. To maintain affiliation with The Governing Council of the Cat Fancy Australia & Victoria Inc (GCCFV)
If you are interested in becoming a member of Royal Thai Cat Club Inc, please send us a private message and we will send you a membership form.
President: Christian Nimmervoll
Vice President: Elizabeth Angus
Treasurer: Michael Nimmervoll
Secretary: Melanie Bennett
Social Secretary: Melanie Bennett
Club Patron: Rosemary Kasarik