Equine Reiki Courses - Four Winds Reiki - Mid North Coast NSW
Education, Training / Info & Advice
Health - Holistic, Complementary Therapies
Are you wanting a deeper, more spiritual connection with your horse? Would you like more balance and harmony in your relationship?
Would you like to learn how you can do more to support your horse physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually? Are you looking for ways to improve your own health and wellbeing?
Give yourself the greatest gift, of Reiki . . .
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a powerful, yet gentle hands on healing technique that comes to us from Japan. This lovely modality can be easily learned and is highly beneficial for assisting both humans and horses physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Horses often come into our lives to guide and heal us. Tuning in to their extraordinary healing capacity while awakening our own is a transformational life event which nurtures deep partnership and understanding with both the horses and humans in our lives.
Imagine if you could help the horses in your life by learning how to:
* ease pain and speed recovery after injury or illness
* calm fear and anxiety, develop more confidence
* heal emotional scars from past traumas that influence current behaviour
* reduce the effects of stress and stress related conditions
* improve flexibility and balance, and so much more...
You can learn this and so much more at our transformational four day Equine Reiki courses.
During our time together you'll discover how to:
* heal yourself and help horses too
* utilise Reiki healing energy as a natural approach to improving and maintaining health and wellbeing for both you and your horse
* deepen your relationship with your horse by creating harmony and balance through mutual healing, meditation and spiritual connection
And that's just the beginning...
On a much deeper level, when you connect with horses in quiet meditation, you'll discover how to:
* tap into the wisdom of the horse
* tune in to your own deeper wisdom
* learn the sacred art of 'being' to develop inner peace and harmony
* initiate positive changes in your life, strengthen your bond with your horse
These four days spent together will be unlike anything you've done before. Take time out of your busy life and immerse yourself in nature and a unique and life changing experience; learning how to create harmony and balance in your relationship with your horse through healing, meditation and spiritual connection.
Courses are held at Mirrambeena, a peaceful rural property at Bucca Wauka located on the Mid North Coast, NSW throughout the year. There are limited places on each course to ensure quality one on one interaction. You can visit our website for more information on courses, dates and venues.
Four Winds Equine Reiki courses are highly recommended for all horse lovers or equine professionals who are interested in learning Equine Reiki for personal or professional use.
For more information about our courses and registration contact Julie Abrahams by phone, email, or visit my website or facebook page.