Animal Wellness Veterinary Surgery - Brisbane
Information and Advice
Our Veterinarians are fully qualified in all aspects of Veterinary Surgery and Medicine, and in addition have Integrative knowledge in Holistic modalities including:
- Natural Nutritional management of disease & prevention
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Western Herbal Medicine
- Homeopathy & Aromatherapy
- Integrative Cancer Care
- Advanced Dentistry (including Root Canal therapy, Surgical extractions, even Orthodontics)
- Remedial physical therapies:
- Myofunctional therapy
- Orthopaedic manipulation
- Shiatsu / nui ta
- Advanced deep tissue massage & Cross fibre mobilization
We perform a full range of medical, diagnostic, surgical, vaccination, desexing and skin and dental check ups. This includes:
- Spay and castration
- Advanced surgery
- Pathology services
- Vaccinations (F3, C3, C4, C5, KC, FIV, Parvovirus) and antibody titre testing
(NB - our vaccines are registered to last for 3-5 years and we find immunity often remains strong for longer)
- Stem cell therapy - amazing results for arthritis & other chronic problems
Phone Calls and Internet Consultations
We service a large geographical area and work with many Veterinary Surgeons around Australia. We are happy to provide assistance in treatment plans to your local vets consultation, and can script or send out herbal help and advice to add quality of life for many chronic diseases. We request a complete history, preferably by email to email@example.com, from your vet so that we can provide this treatment advice to yourself and your vet.
If you live within 5 km of our practice we provide House calls for a minimal add-on fee.
We understand how tough times can affect your ability to care for your pet. Therefore we offer a 20% reduction in service fees as well as Care Credit through reputable lending agents for major expenses.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, Sunday: Closed
For information please visit our website.