The Natural Vets - Sunshine Coast Holistic Veterinary Clinic
Advice and Information
We are a unique, dedicated holistic veterinary clinic to visit on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia. Situated next door to Kunara Organic Marketplace at 338 Mons Road, Forest Glen, our clinic has been designed to be a warm, welcoming and calming space with neutral tones, natural textiles and large windows to let the sunshine and fresh air in.
We utilise grounding and healing essential oils in the clinic environment to minimise stress on your pet, and aim for efficiency in our daily schedule to ensure your waiting times are kept to a minimum. Although you may find that once you walk inside our space you won't want to leave!
We provide all the usual things a standard veterinary clinic offers, in a carefully designed calming and healing environment. Our facility is equipped with two consult rooms, an imaging room, a treatment room, separate dog and cat wards, large dog kennel, a wildlife/exotic pet area, a diagnostic laboratory, a dedicated sterile surgery room and an intensive/critical care and recovery area. We offer a complete veterinary service including digital radiography, dental imaging and dentistry, endoscopy, surgery including routine desexing, soft tissue, emergency and orthopaedic surgery, hospitalisation, emergency intervention, and laboratory diagnostics, for dogs, cats, birds, pocket pets and wildlife.
We understand the different needs of the different species we deal with and have designed our clinic for optimal flow and minimal interaction between pets to reduce stress on your animal. There is a separate waiting area for cats with elevated places for cat cages as they feel stressed when left at ground level in an unfamiliar environment. Dogs and cats are housed in separate areas when they are staying with us at the clinic, and pocket pets and wildlife are kept separate from our predatory companion pets.
Our planned opening date is July/August 2015, and you will be able to then tour our facility anytime, to see for yourself what sets us apart from other vet practices. Our opening hours will be:
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturdays 9am - midday
Closed on Sundays
If you require veterinary attention outside of these hours please phone Sunshine Coast Pet ER on (07) 5445 1333. They are situated at 431 Tanawha Tourist Drive, Tanawha.
If you would like to see The Natural Vets before we open at Forest Glen, you can visit us at Kawana Waters Veterinary Surgery at Wurtulla Shopping Village. This clinic will remain open until early 2016 at which stage we will have transitioned all of our clients across to the new Forest Glen premises. Call 5493 1144 to make an appointment to see us there.
For more information please visit our website.
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Sydney
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Melbourne
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Brisbane
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Adelaide
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Perth
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Darwin
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Canberra
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Hobart
- Veterinarian Vets near me Gold Coast
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Townsville
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Sydney
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Melbourne
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Brisbane
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Adelaide
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Perth
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Darwin
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Canberra
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Hobart
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Gold Coast
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Townsville