Bird & Exotics Veterinarian - Vet, Pet Boarding - Waterloo
Boarding, Pet Minding, Day Care
Microchipping, Microchip Registry
Information and Advice
The only all bird, reptile, exotic small mammal, fish and amphibian clinic in Sydney. We see snakes, lizards, turtles, frogs, birds, ferrets, rabbits, mice, rats, guinea pigs, fish, axolotls and more!
- Yearly avian health checks
- Companion bird medicine
- Aviculture medicine
- Avian surgery
- Nutritional advice
- Avian behavioural consultations
- DNA blood sexing
- Beak and Feather (PBFD), Polyoma and Chlamydia tests on feather and blood samples
- Wildlife treatment and care
- Husbandry advice
- House calls and aviary visits
- Exotic animals welcome - we see ferrets, snakes, fish, reptiles, rabbits, rodents.
Bird & Exotics Veterinarian has all the equipment to carry out advanced avian diagnosis, treatment and surgery including: ultrasound, x-rays on high detail mammography radiographic film, isoflurane anaesthetic machine, electrocautery and avian surgical instruments.
Monday to Friday 9:00 am -- 6:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am -- 1:00 pm
Consultations are by appointment.
For after-hours and emergencies, phone SASH (Small Animal Specialist Hospital) North Ryde 9889 0289 or University of Sydney 9351 3437.
To book an appointment please call or send a message. For more information please visit our website or facebook page.