Adelaide Veterinary Behaviour Services, Adelaide
Training, Agility, Obedience, Puppy School
Education, Training, Courses
Need pet help? Dr Tracey Henderson is a vet with a special interest in Veterinary Behavioural Medicine & Tracy Bache Cert lV Companion Animal Training. AVBS offer a complete range of behavioural services for your pet, servicing all areas of Adelaide.
Dog and Cat Behaviour : Puppy School : Workshops & Seminars : Dangerous Dog Behaviour Consultations:
We offer private consultations for dogs and cats, with behavioural problems ranging from 'bad manners' to complex anxiety issues. The main problems that we work with are anxiety related problems, not training problems. Early intervention and treatment will help to improve the outcome for you and your pet.
Behaviour consultations are held at either the SA Vet Referral Centre (590 Marion Road, Plympton Park, 5038), your own home, over the phone or Skype (only if distance is a problem).
Dr Tracey Henderson BSc BVMS MACVSc (Veterinary Behaviour) and Tracy Bache (Certificate IV in Companion Animal Training) are both directors of the company Adelaide Veterinary Behaviour Serives (AVBS). AVBS offers the unique combination of a vet with further qualifications in behaviour, and an accredited Delta trainer, working together, therefore enabling AVBS to offer a 'complete' behaviour service.
Tracey Henderson has been providing behaviour consultations for dogs and cats since 2004 at Willunga Veterinary Services. In 2008 Tracy Bache joined Willunga Veterinary Serives, and Tracey and Tracy have been working in partnership since. At the beginning of 2012 Tracey and Tracy took the next step to establish Adelaide Veterinary Behaviour Services - a business that deals purely with animal behaviour.
Please note - for trainers who refer to AVBS to see Tracey Henderson - these animals will be referred back to the trainer for one-on-one training.
AVBS does not provide a 'general' veterinary service for dogs and cats. If our patients have any issues other than behavioural problems, they will be referred back to their regular veterinarian.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or for more information.
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Sydney
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Melbourne
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Brisbane
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Adelaide
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Perth
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Darwin
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Canberra
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Hobart
- Veterinarian Vets near me Gold Coast
- Veterinarian, Vets near me Townsville
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Sydney
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Melbourne
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Brisbane
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Adelaide
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Perth
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Darwin
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Canberra
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Hobart
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Gold Coast
- Emergency Vet, 24 hour Vet Townsville